German Visor Caps for Sideshow Kroenen

cheviot

Has anyone tried to source or know where to source custom sized World War II German officer's visor caps? I'm looking to get one that fits my Sideshow Kroenen mask, but due to the size and shape of the mask a standard size hat won't work.

Thanks in advance!

How big does it need to be? Remember, these caps are all sold by the centimeter measurement.
If you're looking for leather, I found this some time back -
http://www.epier.com/store/outpostflags/viewitem.asp?id=49933
If 61 cent. isn't large enough (I'm assuming that's the issue), you can ask if they could get one done custom, but it will probably double the price (at least).
If you just want wool, check with this guy -rjlhri@aol.com.
His name's Richard. He sells replica caps on e-bay, but this is direct (and cheaper). I've purchased two excellent replica caps from him directly for a vampire uniform costume I'm doing for Dragoncon. If custom is available, I'm sure he can get it for you.
There's a place in India called Replicators that says they do custom measured uniforms. DO NOT go to them!!
I still haven't recieved my refund for the plastic piece of crap uniform and cap I had to return to them.
Hope this helps, and good luck.

Conan

Has anyone tried to source or know where to source custom sized World War II German officer's visor caps? I'm looking to get one that fits my Sideshow Kroenen mask, but due to the size and shape of the mask a standard size hat won't work.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks. The size is the issue. The forehead area of the Kroenen mask bulges outward a great deal, making even the largest of the standard caps too small.

Thanks for the tips!

If you want one made by the company that made them for the movie, here is a photo of the label from my screen used kroenen cap.

kroenenhatlabel.jpg

and here is the address for their website.

http://www.aksana.cz/en/

If cost is an issue, I got mine on ebay from this seller (just paste this item number in) 380060599572
I got a size 62 which fits perfectly, but I think he sells up to 64 if you want to be safe.
Kind of long shipping time since it is from Singapore, but the quality (for the price) is great, no issues at all, and it comes with both badges (you probably should email him just to double check) but the eagle badge isn't pictured due to ebay policy.

Wow! Thank you both. I think I'm going to go with the ebay cap just to avoid language issues and extra work in ordering the badges elsewhere but the label on the screen used cap confirmed it's a size 64 which is very close to what I got when I measured myself wearing the Kroenen mask.

Sweet.

Does anyone out there have any current advice as where to source getting a visor cap large enough to fit over the Kroenan mask? After measuring approx 36” which is my head and mask I would need a size 8+ visor cap. Not an easy size to find and not for a lack of searching through countless web sites. Would welcome any information about this. Thanks

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back