Bsg Viper Helmet Form Clay To Wearable Prop *pic Intense*

Thanks again guys!!:love I really appreciate the great comments and welcome any questions or constructive critisism.

I don't know how I missed this thread, but WOW!
That is an absolute work of art (thumbs up) if this
isn't your every day job then your in the wrong buisness..
I look foward to more of your work :)........................

Thanks again guys!!:love I really appreciate the great comments and welcome any questions or constructive critisism.

Amazing talent! Nothing to critisize here. Absolutley perfect! From one mold maker to another, great job! Very impressive mold, the part's not bad either. Mold Max 30 is my favorite. Here's a pic of my latest using mold max 30

I'm a VERY happy owner of one of these beautiful helmets.
Believe me, as great as the pics look, it's nothing compared to opening the shipping box and seeing it in person.
This is, bar none, the nicest "completed" prop I've ever purchased. :) :thumbsup

I'm a VERY happy owner of one of these beautiful helmets.
Believe me, as great as the pics look, it's nothing compared to opening the shipping box and seeing it in person.
This is, bar none, the nicest "completed" prop I've ever purchased. :) :thumbsup

Thanks SJ, that means alot coming from a fellow BSG fan and RPFer!:love

Amazing talent! Nothing to critisize here. Absolutley perfect! From one mold maker to another, great job! Very impressive mold, the part's not bad either. Mold Max 30 is my favorite. Here's a pic of my latest using mold max 30

NICE piece and clean too. I'm sure you know, but make sure you get silicone good under the chin without trapping air and get it full so not too create a lock with the mother mold. A good trick is once you know you got a good thickness of silicone under the chin and there still is an undercut you can precut a piece of sponge to that shape and soak it in freshly mixed silicone and place it under the chin to give you a straight line down for mother mold.

Your helmet is ..... Is FanDamTastic a work of art

I also like how you showed how you made the mold
The mold by it self is a work of art also, I have been mold making
and casting for 25 + years and I love to see how other people make their molds.

Once Again FanTastic work, thanks for sharing your pics

Andrew

Your helmet is ..... Is FanDamTastic a work of art

I also like how you showed how you made the mold
The mold by it self is a work of art also, I have been mold making
and casting for 25 + years and I love to see how other people make their molds.

Once Again FanTastic work, thanks for sharing your pics

Andrew

Thanks Andrew--I'm working on a "how to" case molding thread as requested by a few of the members. I'll need to get alot more shots of various stages
to help explain it better.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back