X-Wing Model Kits?

BrandtFX

Hey all,

I thought this would be a fun project. I was wondering if anyone could recomend a model of the X wing?

Im wanting to add lights etc to it. I found a couple at a show, one was $7 and the other was $10. The $10 one appeared to be a bit larger and I think the other came with a film still or something.

-Mike

At present the most accurate plastic model for the X-Wing is the Fine Molds. It is pretty small but can have some lighting if you are patient.

You can go with re-issue of the old AMT/Ertl kit as well. They are bigger, but will require some re-work to make them accurate. There is a pro shop version of this kit that is slightly better.

If you want the best of the best you cannot go wrong with the Salzo/Captain Cardboard X-Wing but they can be pricey to some.

My CC baby:
http://www.blockheadpictures.com/CCX-WingFinished.html

JDH

In the near future, starshipmedeler is going to be offering new parts for the classic Xwing model. A new fuselage as well as parts for the wings and replacment engines.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back