Metal Gear Solid Props - Guns, Gear and Gadgets

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 Props - Snakes Operator

I'm Sure Ramiel will appreciate this but this Sword looks fairly similar to Raiden's in MGS4. I found really difficult to get a good look at the Sword in-game. I have seen the Medicom RAH 12" toy has the sword from the game but i haven't seen in good pics of it.
uc1184_lrg.jpg

http://www.unitedcutlery.com/products/united/uc1184.html

Man... I used to HAVE that sword until a friend of mine borrowed it. I need to ask Darwin what he did with it...

The knife.. I know it isn't accurate but it always reminded me of the CRKT Hammond Operators knife. (cr2605)
cr2605hammondABC.jpg

crkt_operator.jpg

I found a few good pics of the cqc knife and I made another sintra version, ill post pics so maybe it can help others out in making their own.

Less words, more pics!:D

I'll take some better pictures once the sun comes out tomorrow.(My camera sucks) I need to find some cord to wrap around the handle. Its made srom sintra right now but as soon as I get some metal, Ill get one cut using the sintra copy as a template. Its pretty accurate, well considering the reference I had.

If anybody wants one just let me know.
-Scott

Last edited:

I'm really glad I found this thread, it's rekindled my love for metal gear once again! I wish there were more real world props made, there's so many cool "toys" from this seies!

Indeed!
And your knife looks good, and if I'm not mistaken, there should be a loop/lanyard hole at the end of the handle... But I could be wrong...:p

I think I would buy one of these if I will (finally) decide to finish my Naked Snake costume: http://www.outpostshop.com/images/HK-1033.jpg
It surely looks the part... not a perfect match, but stil...:)

Naked snake? Whaaaa?
I've seen enough man wang for one day, thank you very much.

Sorry, it's a long story, no pun intended.
:lol

I'm digging those knives though.

Naked snake? Whaaaa?
I've seen enough man wang for one day, thank you very much.

Sorry, it's a long story, no pun intended.
:lol

I'm digging those knives though.

That's a long story i don't want to know. :confused

Does anyone have a clear image of the syringe/hypo injector(sp?) Snake use in MGS4?:)

anyone have any idea to what might be the closest real life counter part to Snake's Stun knife?

50373-1.jpg

Here's The M4 Snake uses in the original Trailer(in the game there is no eotech) Let me know what you guys think!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back