Comcast HD On Demand: Buckaroo Banzai

IronFist

Just wanted to let you all know that if you have Comcast HD cable, one of the current free HD movies you can get on On Demand is The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai: Across the Eighth Dimension.

I don't have the ability to pull screencaps from it, but maybe some of you guys do. It's a great time to gather source material for your Oscillation Overthrusters!

I would like a prop display with an oscillation overthruster, a hyperdrive motivator, a flux capacitor, a continuum transfunctioner, a dilithium matrix, a neural net processor, and a leeloo dallas multipass. I think that would totally rock.

Where are we going?
PLANET 10!!!

When are we going?
REAL SOON!!!

"Remember: No matter where you go, there you are."

I love Buckaroo Banzai! It would be great to get a replica of an overthruster. (Which is also a Trek prop.)

Well I have the DVD that was put out just a couple of years ago... I can dig it out so if anyone needs screen Caps I should be able to do that just let me know where in the movie and I can do this.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back