TDK 12am showing Seattle- and my updated Joker...

sithlord23

Hey all. Figured I'd post some fun pics from last night. Me and some friends went out for the 12am showing of TDK last night, and dressed up. I updated my Joker a little bit before the premiere(shouldn't have cut my hair!), and my buddies had Joker's Goons getups. Two of them sculpted and cast their own masks and looked awesome!(see if you can guess :))

Anywho, amazing movie and a total blast. Thanks for looking!

Pics-
tdk-2-big.jpg

tdk-4.jpg

tdk-10.jpg

tdk-9.jpg

tdk-7.jpg

tdk-6.jpg

tdk-3.jpg

Here's a couple more pics from my friend Randy-
tdk13.jpg

TDK11.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! It was a great group that we rolled with.

Baileys Bandit- I used a little bottle of latex stuff. I'll see if I can find the bottle. I already tucked it away, but real basic, flesh colored stuff. It was like 8-9 bucks. I built the scars with that, in light layers. Works real good and holds. :)

B-Movie- Yeah, two of them were made by my buddies. I think a clay sculpt, I wasn't around, but the end result was theirs fit a little better and looked a little more accurate than the store bought ones. And the others were found on Ebay I think. Not sure.

Thanks for the comments all! :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back