Anime Weapons

Nevermind this post. I found one replica of the blaster from "Kite", but it turns out to be Birdies (which has been posted).

I didn't now this thread existed.

All I have so far is the Master Key from Tenchi Muyo

Master_Key_2_by_Natfoe.jpg

Master_Key_3_by_Natfoe.jpg

I always regretted selling my master key... even if I didn't finish it. Yours looks great!

Russ

I've only made a few, and being a huge Gundam fan, that is what I used as source material;

-a human-scale Zaku heat-hawk (made from PVC tubing, machined aluminum parts, and a silicone rubber blade)

heat_hawk.jpg

-a human-scale Zaku shield (this is the Gelgoog version from 0083 without punching spikes, machined from plexiglass with a delrin grip)

lr-zaku_shield_front.jpg

lr-zaku_shield_rear.jpg

lr-zaku_shield_rear2.jpg

(the round brace in the last photo is to supplement the frail human wrist...)

-this one is from two sources: the new Gouf Custom arm weapon from 08th MS team, and one of the left-arm energy blades from the Armored Core video game (AC2, I think...) (made from various materials found around the shop; aluminum, abs, steel rod, etc.)

arm_weapon1.jpg

arm_weapon2.jpg

-finally, a human-scale Gundam MkII beam saber (components machined from aluminum)

tl11-G_MkII.jpg

I recently scratch-built one of Vash's pistols from Trigun for a Christmas present for a friend. I'll have to see if I can get him to take some pics of it.

That's BlindSquirrls Caster buildup. He is currently making one for me and one or two other people. We sent emails back and forth for about two months totally re-desinging it from several screencaps and artbook images we dug up. Yellow paint was on the request of the origional person who commissioned it. Mine is going to be the proper brown with a worn finish.

Richard...you did a beautiful job on this for my son...it is one of his most prized possessions.

Thanks Buddy :)

dsc01251rs.jpg

dsc01247rs.jpg

dsc01246rs.jpg

dsc01243rs.jpg

dsc01255rs.jpg

I recently scratch-built one of Vash's pistols from Trigun for a Christmas present for a friend. I'll have to see if I can get him to take some pics of it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back