First pix of my DS9 O'Brien tool box!!

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finally got around to painting and detailing up my O'Brien tool box. So far I have only done the external parts of the case. I have the foam and most of the tools either kit bashed or scratchbuilt for the inside, but nothing really done in there yet.

I went with the season 3 & 4 case as it was prominently used and opened on screen. And looking at these pix, I need to dust it already! I was sanding up some padds last night, apparently I was too close to the case.:$

It will soon be full of blinky-light tools and tricorders!

DSC04399.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

Thanks all. :$

I should have the foam cut and in place soon with most of the tools in their places.

I have a working tricorder, the hand light (scratch built placeholder until I find the real thing), a few tools from trekprops.de (thanks to him BTW) and some scratchbuilt stuff I am still working on.

Dude! A review of your posts makes me believe your home is going to be a complete recreation of The Defiant or something in a year or so. :lol
My wife Kathy and I are real Niners! Can we come over and play when yer done?! :cool

-Rabittooth

Hah, yeah, a little while back I was so overwhelmed wiht all the props and costumes I wanted, and the size of my wallet made me cry. So I decided to focus on my favorite... DS9. I love that show!

I even have a Niners patch I'm sewing to a blank ball cap, and am making a baseball stand just like Sisko's!

You two come over any time, we'll play catch with some Vulcans and happily loose.:lol

:cheers"To Manufactured Victory!":cheers

:lol

-Rabittooth

BTW- I've seen those patches on ebay. Which blank cap are you getting for it? Link?

-R

If it weren't for your tool kits Andreas, I may not have tried to tackle this one, the 'props' go to you. :) I've still got my eyes out for that action packer for you BTW.

Rabbittooth - I got the patch from patchgeeks (not the right one for the hats, as the hat patches had a black background, not a white one - but the only one I can find available). I just bought a black baseball hat at Meijers. Which is kinda' like a Wal-Mart if you don't have one near you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear it, buddy! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your other tools. :)

Oh and thanks for the heads up regarding the Action Packer, I'm still looking for it indeed! ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back