Help Winnie Cooper become Wonder Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the announcement on Yahoo news this morning. Congratulations to you both. :)

As an amusing sidenote, the story was headlined "Winnie Cooper Gets Married: But Who is the Groom?" I only gloated a little when I thought "I know him a little."

Since the original poster (who apparently can't be named) has been banned, I'll answer this one...

Check out the posts a few pages back, where it discusses the death of Mark Buck, who was reworking the Iron Man suit for M--- V----. As his death occurred two weeks before the planned completion of the project, it was abandoned and never finished.

You'll have to use your imagination or Photoshop skills to picture Winnie Cooper as Wonder Woman now.

--Don Bies

Last edited:
So banned posters are now classified the same as Lord Vol... er, He Who Must Not Be Named?

That's uh... that's... something.

No no nononono I didnt just read 16 pages for no pics of cooper as WW ........

Well the "Banned" should have clued me on something.

Winnie Cooper's husband was banned? WOW!!!

Winnie is going to be on Big Bang Theory in January!!! Maybe she should wear her finished WW on the show!

*sighs* As much as I liked Mike...

Post/thread content:
The following is NOT allowed to be posted on the RPF:

• discussion of banned and/or deactivated members, including posts regarding products and services offered by ex-members or offering to sell products/offer services on behalf of banned or deactivated members

well...for giggles I tried to do a google image search to see if anyone posted a pic on the internets about this outfit with her in it. Although I came up with nothing, apparently she did a shoot for Stuff magazine, so I wouldn't call it a fruitless search :lol

What a sad way to end this...I was soooo into it and looking forward to the end results. I have been wanting to learn how to do casting for me (I have a kit for a head bust cast) so I can do some facial/head pieces (foam and latex) for my family Klingon crest (House Darj). My kids and I are designing a crest and some armor (on paper) and this topic was perfect in this research. :unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back