Any real MPP Vader sabers out there?

tingjunkie

A search of the Prop Forum only listed 15 results when I searched MPP. :confused That can't be right!?!

I was hoping someone in this community owned a real MPP saber. Surely someone must? Please post pics! I would love to see one.

A search of the Prop Forum only listed 15 results when I searched MPP. :confused That can't be right!?!

I was hoping someone in this community owned a real MPP saber. Surely someone must? Please post pics! I would love to see one.

I do, my wife got it for me for my birthday last year. It has the large oval port, and silver sidebars, single step shroud and all.

Dan

I have a real MPP. Hasnt been converted yet and the shroud is a replica.

ANHsabers.jpg

NICE! Maybe one day I'll stumble across one... maybe. Are those real bubbles DS? It would be a shame not to go all the way with such a rare piece. And the grips? Gino's perhaps?

You guys are in a pretty select club. Congrats!

NICE! Maybe one day I'll stumble across one... maybe. Are those real bubbles DS? It would be a shame not to go all the way with such a rare piece. And the grips? Gino's perhaps?

You guys are in a pretty select club. Congrats!

No, the bubbles are replicas...And the grips are from Blastech. (I built this one about 9 years ago...Haven't bothered to update it)

However, the sidebars are originals (as far as I know, I have never seen another MPP with non angled silver sidebars), and it also has the large port hole.

DS

No, the bubbles are replicas...And the grips are from Blastech. (I built this one about 9 years ago...Haven't bothered to update it)

However, the sidebars are originals (as far as I know, I have never seen another MPP with non angled silver sidebars), and it also has the large port hole.

DS

Come on Darth. Take it all the way! :love

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back