1:1 DARTH MAUL BUST (GINO - Cyberman Project) !!!!

Re: DARTH MAUL (Head Sculpt) Revealed!!!! (latest pic pge 8)

AWESOME:cool:cool:cool:thumbsup(y)thumbsup Keep up the good work!

Awwwww shucks :redface

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Phil

Awesome likeness! It's as if Ray Park sat for a black and white photo...

Not to sweep this one under the rug by any means but I am very eagerly awaiting your preoccupations with other characters! :)

Heres the last pic showing the side view before I start putting him under rubber... I hope to employ a new technic in demolding that will cut the clean up area to a bare minimum ;)

Phil

This could be the start of something big but I'm not one to count my chickens before they hatch... watch this space though ;)

Phil

Wow I cant wait to see it finished. Love your work.

I've met Ray some times, and it is a SPOT on likeness. If you ever have the chance to meet him, I would love a "face 2 face" picture of him and your perfect sculpt :love:love

Thanks guys... Hes now in the process of being molded. Its going well but I'm adopting a new approach to demolding which involves some more complicated seaming lol... ;)

i can´t believe how lifelike your sculpt looks even without paint...

you can be really proud of your talent, there aren´t too many sculptors out there capable of catching a character like you did!

btw: I WANT ONE !!!

Stunning work.

You demonstrate a commitment to the finishing details that adds absolute organic life to the sculpt. Your skin tones and other fine detail work represents an attention to detail many other sculptors can't or chose not to acheive.

The compliments on this thread are astonishingly well deserved.

Thanks guys... These remarks can only encourage me towards my next project... whatever that might be :love

Phil

Well heres the very first casting out of the mold!!! The seam lines are barely conspicuous, which I'm dead chuffed about... Now its full steam ahead towards creating the horns and eyes. I might have a crack at doing a rough paint up as I wonna see how he looks!:eek

Phil

Last edited:
Re: DARTH MAUL (Head Sculpt) Revealed!!!! (latest pic pge 10)

awsome as usual m8, when u startin a run :)

Re: DARTH MAUL (Head Sculpt) Revealed!!!! (latest pic pge 10)

Can't beleive I haven't commented on this yet! Fine fine work and what a likeness, to be honest even without his eyes and hair, it even looks like Ray Park! An incredible job! Keep us updated with your progress!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back