When is the Polar Lights NX-01 large model coming out?

That's cool on the template and the light kits. I'll just hold off for a bit and see what comes up before diving in to the kit full bore.

I picked up this kit at the Chiller show for $45. This is worth every penny! It is an awesome kit - BIG and detailed. I'm not an officianado on this ship but it looks pretty accurate to me
icon_wink.gif
I agree painting this guy is going to be a bear. I was thinking of scaling the pics that PL gave us of the ship for referecento the actual size of the model then printing out the pics and using them and rough templates, and least as a guid for laying down greasepen lines to paing it later, but a true template would be awesome!

Jedi Dade

I was thinking about using a projector with an overhead and underneath pic of the saucer area, sized up and projected down onto the model to use as a template to pencil in the shapes to paint. It'd probably be a major job to do it though.....

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back