Battlestar Galactica

starfighter66

I was watching the ending of BSG tonight, the gun aimed at Lee Adama So looked like Leons gun from Blade Runner. Am I imagining things??

Haven't watched it but quite possibly. Its been in a number of movies. Just saw it in Matrix Reloaded (or was it Revolutions? The two sequels kind of blur into one with me LOL!).

I was watching the ending of BSG tonight, the gun aimed at Lee Adama So looked like Leons gun from Blade Runner. Am I imagining things??

I haven't seen the episode yet, but it wouldn't be the first time the gun has made an appearance. Boomer threatened to assasinate William Adama with it once.

Also appears in War with Jet Li & Jason Stratham (daughter of Yakuza father uses it to threaten an employee)

ARGHHHHHHHH!! SPOLIERS!!!!!
:lol:lol:lol

Yeah, me too! A little spoiler tag in the subject would have been nice for those of that hadn't seen it yet. I spent the whole episode waiting for Lee to get a gun pulled on him.

BTW I believe I recall seeing that gun at the end of the first Bad Boys movie. Will Smith sees the reflection on Martin Lawrtence's face, turns around and plugs the bad guy.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back