Who here owns a GOOD Deckard PKD replica from resin?

Brevin Din-Shay

Sr Member
I need to know........details, etc.

PM me, please, or of course, e-mail me. I really would appreciate it.

Pics are appreciated.

Last edited:
Re: Who here owns a GOOD Deckard replica from resin?

You know, my blaster obsessed brain . . .

:)

If you're looking for a deckard figure kit, my advice is watch ebay. They pop up there all the time.

Me and Noeland both own a few, What are your "pre-requisites"? They all have their plusses and minuses, so "good" is very relative. If you are looking for one of Rick Ross "PKD" replicas specifically you can contact him through Propsummit as well as the Pflager-katsumata site mentioned above (at least I think you can?). Only his guns are the true PKD's since he came up with the name. If you are looking just for a cheapie model, I might have one I could let go.

Andy

Me and Noeland both own a few, What are your "pre-requisites"? They all have their plusses and minuses, so "good" is very relative. If you are looking for one of Rick Ross "PKD" replicas specifically you can contact him through Propsummit as well as the Pflager-katsumata site mentioned above (at least I think you can?). Only his guns are the true PKD's since he came up with the name. If you are looking just for a cheapie model, I might have one I could let go.

Andy

Hi Andy,

I don't really have any pre-requisites, other than I don't want a friend paying almost $1,000 for a PKD that I KNOW isn't accurate.

As for the exact model, etc., that stuff is not really important to this guy. I just knew that I could help him out from connections I've made here... ;)

I think the question has been answered by you and Noeland. Under $100 is awesome, and one heck of a deal for that quality.

Hi Andy,

I don't really have any pre-requisites, other than I don't want a friend paying almost $1,000 for a PKD that I KNOW isn't accurate.

As for the exact model, etc., that stuff is not really important to this guy. I just knew that I could help him out from connections I've made here... ;)

I think the question has been answered by you and Noeland. Under $100 is awesome, and one heck of a deal for that quality.

Rick Ross's kits are still one of my favorite incarnations of the BR blaster. His stylistic interpretation was close to what the WorldCon photos eventually revealed, but with more curves in places such as the buttplate and trigger guard. Quite an accomplishment as the reference was mostly VHS tapes and a few photos. As Andy said, his are the only true PKDs, the rest either have their own moniker or are just referred to as generic Blade Runner/Deckard blasters. The castings are always crisp and clean and he's a genuinely nice guy to boot! :thumbsup

I am sure your friend will be quite pleased with it if that is what he decides to go with.

Bruce

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back