BTTF020.jpg

BTTF021.jpg

BTTF022.jpg

BTTF023.jpg

BTTF024.jpg

BTTF025.jpg

BTTF026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My doors will not stay open if I try and have both open. One door will stay open at a time though. I may take mine apart and see if I can figure out a solution for that.

Oh, btw, nice collection PH!

I have the BTTF 2 version with the wheels that fold down. Has anyone tried to take the wheels out and modify the axle so that the wheels are more snug and not wobbly? This has been the biggest complaint about this model. I'm tempted to unscrew the chassis and screw in the chassis from the BTTF 1 version, but then the wheels won't fold down.

Funny story about the Sunstar DMC...

I can tell you EXACTLY why the Mr. Fusion looks like that!

I was working at Universal Studios Hollywood, and my big thing was getting the screen used Delorean restored, mostly because of the Frankencar they turned it into.

BEFORE I had the work done and they used my Krupps and screen-used base to have an accurate replica made and installed, the guys at the Tram Garage who were in charge of maintainance made this...

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/misterfusion/FusionCar1.jpg

...out of rolled sheet metal, a base from the BTTF The Ride vehicles and a wood plug at the top.

When the Mr. Lin from Sunstar came out to research the vehicle for their car, I grabbed my keys and gave him the grand tour, inside and out.

I ALSO gave him pics of the "real" Mr. Fusion and went into great detail about the screen accurate version...unfortunately a good portion of our conversation was lost to the language barrier between us...obviously :)

Their attention to detail is outstanding! The Mr. Fusion on their car looks JUST LIKE this one ;)

Steve

I guess its a good thing that the ********* that added crap as an alternate Mr Fusion didnt use an 18" ***** huh. Mr Lin from sun star could have had a nice logo on the box,

Die cast makes great display, and riff you not happy you can grow flux yourself!!

Researches need to research thoroughly, period!!

If you are re creating a famous piece from a famous franchise, then a langauge barrier should not be a problem! Get a fluxing translator on board. What was their excuse for adding the outatime number plate on their part two 1:43 scale delorean.....

Its such a great piece for its price YES!! But that Mr Fusion might as well be a mini ***** because it totally ruins the whole look..

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back