Judge Dredd Fans

Aquaman

Sr Member
WENT TO LONDON AND STOPPED BY THE MOVIEUM MUSEUM. KINDA WEAK MUSEUM, BUT THEY HAD SOME COOL STUFF ON LOAN. I THOUGHT IF THERE WERE JD FANS OUT THERE U MIGHT LIKE SEEING THESE CLOSE UPS:

DSC02640.jpg

DSC02642.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02637.jpg

DSC02638.jpg

DSC02639.jpg

Great pics! I know the boots are a real item but highly modified. Anyone know what brand?

Great pics Aquaman! Thank you for sharing!

Funky jedi - I thought supa troop said on the other thread that they were Sidi Sabre Motorcross boots...

nice costume detail. I was always quite impressed with the way they took a different but practical direction with the movie props. its just a shame the movie itself was a bit of a letdown for me.

I'd been looking forward to a dredd film for years and while the production values were great, I thought the plot wasn't the greatest.

Well, safe to say I can do a Dredd-athon any Day.

I love the flick!
Me too, although I agree with Lancer to a certain degree, I love the characters, props, costumes and sets just not completely in love with the plot. I guess it's what happens when you try to cram too much storyline into a 96 minute movie. Actually two or three years ago I saw a "modded" Dredd taxi driving around my area. I actually got a couple of shots of it at the time but I'm not sure where they are right now, however if anyone is interested I'll dig em out. :thumbsup

Roughneckone :cool

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back