Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

those pictures of the stones look really good, i wish someone knew the exact size of the stones they use in the temple

My replicas were advertised as screen-accurate size and dimensions. I cannot verify the truth of that claim.

The stones I bought I ended up painting myself, as they were cheaper that way. I could've bought them pre-painted, but that route was WAY expensive!

Here's what I found online: "The stone dimensions are cms 21cms high, the circumference of each stone is 8.5cm by 7cms by 7cms by 1cm and weigh 800 grams in weight" which sounds exactly as how mine were described before I bought them from the seller, whom I believe was the Monster Company.

Here is another site with slightly different dimensions but also selling official promo pieces: http://www.kingego.com/item/The-Fifth-Element-1997-4-Element-Stone-Replica-Set-518

I also moved my pics to picasa, so anyone wanting to view my collection can go here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/106107...hElementCollection?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Last edited:
hello.
generalizations have been the transformation of resin blaster the fifth element.
the first image is the main and the second is the final result

more photos

Attachments

• IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 161
in the process has been filed much because the resin model is quite original larger than desired.
has been modeled in plastic resin (blue parts).
display for the display has been used an old pc. (the original film is red, but I've found (the green display gives a touch of unique pieces that I wanted).
I hope you like it.
regards

Attachments

• fifth element blaster 0.jpg
    fifth element blaster 0.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 192
Long time looker, first time poster, these Props are amazing. I'm impressed with "el mecadilloweb" build of the blaster! I would also like to get my hands on that diva model kit at 1:6 scale, I'm doing my own Korben Dallas and Leelo Dallas in 1:6 scale. WIll post pictures soon !

Just arrived yesterday. I'm still working on how to preserve and display.

Screen used.

TPSoL pics.

I need to re-do and enlarge my 5th Element display case to
hold these. I'll post some fresh pics of my collection when I'm
done.

Here is a display I am working on combining multiple model kits and russrep's key. My alloy ZF-1 will be the crowning glory but it is still just a box of pieces! I envision it sitting on top of the 4 stones as "legs."

446a574b-1271-1aed.jpg

Someday…

Bonus points for identifying the other bits in the background!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back