Some Iron Man Props, Suit, Awards,Paper props,etc.. Lotsa Pics

I have a feeling that its a display piece to go from the original to the more advanced when he returns with the lettering over the larger ring because of his weapons industry. The trailers have all shown that Tony has a great sense of humor and the questioning from the reporter, etc have all led this way, I could see him doing this and placing it out as a running gag.

Do you mean like..raised ink? Im not sure what youre refering to.

Yeah, thermography adds a powder to the ink, and when heated, it raises. Sometimes we'd print the colors flat and add a gloss layer over the inks, and the gloss layer is what we'd thermograph.

They could be silkscreened, but I don't think so.

My initial reaction was that the typeface is Frutiger, but I'm leaning away from it right now.

Jim

Thanks for the pics A, theyre awesome!

I imagine that the business cards will show up in the JY soon...
Only a matter of time before 1 of our experts here takes a stab at 'em!

*ss*

Thanks for the pics, man!

But if I was there, I would take a tripod in the middle of the night, (provided the lights on the display are still on), take a 2 second delay shutter and run away (so that the camera does not take my reflections) :lol

Sometimes I do that, the cops thinks I am weird

Thanks for the pics, man!

But if I was there, I would take a tripod in the middle of the night, (provided the lights on the display are still on), take a 2 second delay shutter and run away (so that the camera does not take my reflections) :lol

Sometimes I do that, the cops thinks I am weird

LOL I wish it were that simple, but the building across the street had lights on all night long, so either way, you'd get a glare.. The pics I took at night was at 2am, and there were alot of people walking by

Cool! I'm up visiting a friend in Wappingers Falls, NY. Will be going down to the city on Sunday, hopefully I can get over there to take a look. Thanks for the heads up.

Jim:cool

I wonder what the story is around that "Proof that Tony Stark Has A Heart" thing. Maybe its his first rigged up mechanical heart thats replaced with a better one when he returns home.

That should be the electro-magnets he uses in the movie to keep the metal shard of a grenade in a "safe" position, probably they will replace the magnet with an artificial heart later in the movie (when he comes back home), and he put the magnet in that display... But I'm just guessing here!:D

Great pics BTW!;)

Either way, I would love to have the "Proof Tony Stark Has A Heart" piece! That is pretty darn cool! :)

Great pics, bro! Thanks for sharing them!
-B89! :D

I'd love to get one worked up.

Perhaps when there is more reference!?

- Rylo

Either way, I would love to have the "Proof Tony Stark Has A Heart" piece! That is pretty darn cool! :)

Great pics, bro! Thanks for sharing them!
-B89! :D

Don't know how I missed this thread but thanks for the pics allosaur176. I've already put the pic of the business card to use.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back