Judge Dredd Costume display - updated pg 3 with hero armor and stallone head

Re: Judge Dredd Costume! nearly finished - lots of pics!!

Impressive display! :)

One thing... you don't appear to have the right collar pips? They should be little shields. I only notice because I have a pair of originals I bought from Propstore. Let me know if you would like any photos or measurements.

Sorry if this sounds like a criticism - just trying to help! :confused

Re: Judge Dredd Costume display - lots of pics. Updated with stallone head

Thats a very nice collection You have there, Batman, JD, Star Trek, Robocop, all my favorit movies and series..:thumbsup

:cool

Red

Re: Judge Dredd Costume display - lots of pics. Updated with stallone head

Made a few upgrades to my Dredd display. I have decided that I will be making this a full sized Dredd display once I get my superman display done (and my vader done.. and my... sigh...)

This armor was from our fellow member "Moshi" It was a pleasure dealing with him. Fast shipping, great communication and very nice to speak with. One of the few props in a while that has actually arrived intact due to the crazy delivery guys in my neighborhood who like to play soccer with the boxes.

I made some changes here and there to Moshi's armor though, I replaced the badge and the belt buckle with metal versions. I will see what I can do with the paint, to make it slightly more metallic looking, but all in all, I really like his armor.

The armor also came with a very nice and accurate gun holster and boots which are rare and unique to find with dredd costumes

I still have the armor that I posted on page 2 of this thread. It is "different" in many respects, and I think that it is more of a "cadet" uniform rather than a Dredd uniform. I think i'll make a seperate "simple" display for a cadet next to dredd when I get a chance.

Hmm.. Yea that's about it - just wanted to thank "Moshi" publically and share some pics with you guys.

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

That's a great costume, man. Nice job! Didn't care much for the movie itself, but have been a long-time fan of Dredd the comic.

Did you build the helmet yourself, or were you able to purchase a replica from somewhere?

Thanks for sharing.

Actually................ The original boots used in the movie were by a company called Sidi i think the style used was Sidi Sabre Motorcross boots, but definately Sidi.

It is motocross.

Actually................ The original boots used in the movie were by a company called Sidi i think the style used was Sidi Sabre Motorcross boots, but definately Sidi.

however those O'Neil boots are a pretty good match.

Thanks for the info! Now.....the hunt to find some that will fit me!

** EDIT: Well that wasn't hard. I found the O'Neal Element version. Needs work though as they put pink on it (face/palm) but totally doable. Armor - check....helmet - check.....boots - almost. Getting closer.........

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back