Rocketeer/Hughes Industries poster

jheilman

Sr Member
Was thinking of pooling reference material and creating a poster of the image seen on the portfolio cover in the film showing the 1939 world's fair with three rocketeers soaring through the sky. But, I had some questions...

Has this been done and if so, when?

Would there be any interest in this if made available? (at a reasonable price)

Was there ever an official licensed release of this image?

Thanx

This has been done before about 4 years ago. Don't remember who, but I printed them for the guy.

I think I have a few left if someone wants one.

I have one hanging on my wall.....
Rocketbob was selling them. might wanta contact him
i think he owns or did own the screen used portfolio

Duh, of course. Yes Rocketbob. I only have one oversized one and it is a bit beat up. You'd probably need Rb's permission for me to get it from me. I did them in trade for Rocketpack parts.

bob sells them on ebay...I believe he has one left

I made him make me one several months ago...He made an extra one along with mine...I think micdavis has one too that he might be willing to sell

Bumping this. Does anyone sell these posters nowadays?

430ec2781a69550c9dc1a700c6e32ce6.jpg

;) just to let everyone know, I am in the process of recreating this artwork in high definition and was going to print it out for my office. I might be open to doing a run of 24x36 inch posters and maybe even 27x40 inch.

I will post photos soon of the piece for comparison :)

;) just to let everyone know, I am in the process of recreating this artwork in high definition and was going to print it out for my office. I might be open to doing a run of 24x36 inch posters and maybe even 27x40 inch.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do a run!!!

Yes. I would probably take two. I want one for myself and one to give my dad for his birthday/Christmas whichever it's ready by.

count me in for 1!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back