Parts identification, Please help! Borg Queen skull

Beagle Bill

Sr Member
Hi, everyone!

I posting this in the Studio Scale section because you guys are the experts at identifying parts used on studio models. Does anyone have any idea what these parts are? I aquired a copy of the Borg Queen Skull and Spine a couple of years ago, and I'm trying to figure out what toys, or models were kitbashed for the details. I know the things on the sides of each vertebra are quick connect couplings, but I'm not sure what model. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's mine:

BQ2.jpg

BQ3.jpg

BQ4.jpg

BQ5.jpg

BQ6.jpg

BQ9.jpg

BQ10.jpg

Here's the one on display in Vegas:

451873459_1b7264161d_oa.jpg

2035245386_bc14f2748a_oa.jpg

118822-R1-24-23Aa.jpg

52509246_aa0b3d5ea4_o.jpg

524336636_b2432b93a4_o.jpg

15226246_31297791c8_o.jpg

Hre's some pics of one that sold on ebay recently:

6633-1xx.jpg

6633-2xx.jpg

6633-3xx.jpg

6633-4xx.jpg

6633-5xx.jpg

6633-6xx.jpg

6633-7xx.jpg

Thanks!
Beagle Bill

Last edited:
Re: Borg Queen greeblies

Re: Borg Queen Greeblies
Here's some pics where I highlighted the parts I can't figure out. i tried to break it down into what I think are separate pieces.

BQ10a.jpg

BQ9a.jpg

BQ4a.jpg

BQ3a.jpg

BQ2a.jpg

Beagle Bill

Come on, guys! Any ideas at all? :confused Please? :cryI'm having to try to guess what the parts are on the inside of the skull are too, which is even harder, because I can't find any good pics other than screen grabs:
bqs1.jpg

bqs2.jpg

bqs3.jpg

bqs4.jpg

bqs5.jpg

I'm thinking if someone can identify even one of the parts, maybe more were from the same toy or model. A friend mentioned some of the neck parts might have some from a G.I. Joe vehicle. As Sidewinder suggested, some might be Gundam parts. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Beagle Bill

Dark blue part is from a Robotech VF-1A veritech fighter armor kit, it's part of the leg armor.

Cool!! Thank you so much! :cheersThat's the first part I've had anyone identify! One down, a bunch more to go.:) Does anyone recognize anything else? Maybe some of the other parts are from the same kit.

Beagle Bill

Hi kevoris

Looks like alot of these parts come from Zoids. I've found a few, here are some pics.

This one is Gore i think:

Goreimage.jpg

This part is under his left shoulder:

image.jpg

And i think the back of Zoidzillas head is in there somewhere:

Zoidzillaimage.jpg

Hope that helps

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Pete! :thumbsup You're absolutely right! :) Also, I think the detail between the Zoidzilla's toes is used at the base of the Borg Queen skull right above Gore's bicep armor! I think I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! :lol

Beagle Bill

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back