ROTJ Emperor Palpatine bust Finished

Lord of the props

Hello everyone

Here are a few pictures of my latest work. This is for an RPF member, (imdocjoe) I hope you like him Joe. I am pretty happy my self with the result.
The bust was sculpted by (JRX) Jesper, and I still think it´s one of his best pieces. Fantastic work

Actually, I also made the eyes and I am very proud of that, since I couldn´t find any screen accurate eyes out there. The cloak looks very nice and it´s very close to the original I should say.

Joe, it will be sent this week:thumbsup

Enough said on to the pictures

312470610.jpg
312470602.jpg

312470595.jpg
312470606.jpg

312470613.jpg
312470615.jpg

Thanks Steve

Oh I can´t describe the whole process as my english is not god enough, but it was alot of work and layers of layers of plastic and glass were made.
Then I painted them with a very thin pencil and added a new layer of glossy plastic coat on top.

Nice work!

Best Emperor I have seen! (and I love the Sideshow version too)

Very realistic and awesome work on the eyes.

I always wanted one of these painted by you - absolutely amazing. Once a I make some castings of my bust you're my man to get one painted!

Incredible! Fantastic detail! Much better than my expectations. You're obviously very talented. Between you and streetjudge, I'm in collector's heaven.:D
Thank you!
Joe

Very ROTJ LOL Looks beautiful. In my opinion those eyes you did really put reality on hold. That IS the emperor!!!!

Regards
TAZ

Bjørn... That is a great peice of work. I love everything you done with this. It is purly amazing. A fantastic piece.

Love the paintjob! Each work you provide is getting better and better.

I need to clarify something because the original sculptor of the Sideshow bust is upset with me for my comments. Both sculpts are spot on, but Bjorn's paint job is MUCH better than the factory Sideshow bust. I just wanted to clear that up.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back