Indiana Jones Golden Idol Dimensions?

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I like the Goblers idol but I just can't afford one. I'd like to sculpt my own. What are the dimesions of the Goblers Idol (the Height width and depth). His is a bit larger than the others I've seen and I am thinking about putting in the real eyes in mine. If anyone could help me with the dimensions that would be a great place to start. If I'm going to go through the trouble of sculpting my own I just want to at least get the size right. The dimensions I've seen in the Star Wars to Indiana Jones book (20cm tall x 15cm wide x 15cm deep) just don't seem very precise to go by. Any help would be great. I will take the dimensions of any idol if you could please let me know which one the measurements are from. I figure it can't hurt to get some other references as well.

Thanks,
Jeff Sweet

You might want to check over at Indygear.com in the COW forum. They should have every answer you need!:thumbsup

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back