Thermal Detonator Sound Needed

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So can anyone who has an MR Thermal Detonator record it for me?

I need the activation sound and about 12 seconds of it running.

I need it in MP3 format.

I just got a new phone, and my older one had this as the ringtone because I was able to record mine with the phone. This new phone has such awful recording quality it's useless.

So can anyone help me? ........pleeeaaase?

Thanks in advance!

Here ya go... it's has the startup, runs for 14 seconds and then does the shutdown.

Right click the link and do a save (the link will not work outside of this post).

Last edited:
Hmm, for some reason I can't get it to play, says it's corrupt....and it's only 3KB.

Last edited:
Hmm, for some reason I can't get it to play, says it's corrupt....and it's only 3KB.
Try it now, it should work, the file size is 233KB. Something was wrong with the server that I had it on, so I moved it.

The link works in FireFox, but I just tried it in IE (which I never use) and it didn't work (strange). If you want to pm me your email, I will send you the sound file.

Thanks much :thumbsup I picked up a 6mm Christmas ornament shell for 50 cents in a craft store with the intent of making myself a thermal detonator. Adding some sound to the project will be a great.

By the way, I'm running Firefox as well. Drop IE and go grab Firefox or Opera.

Thanks much :thumbsup I picked up a 6mm Christmas ornament shell for 50 cents in a craft store with the intent of making myself a thermal detonator. Adding some sound to the project will be a great.

By the way, I'm running Firefox as well. Drop IE and go grab Firefox or Opera.
Cool, glad to be of help.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back