ACCURATE T-TRACK on sabers and blasters - pics and specs

Here are my Graflexes with Gino T-track on em (y)thumbsup

MyGraflexes-2.jpgMyGraflexes-4.jpgMyGraflexes-9.jpg

Just to let everyone know, the new batch of t-track is in. It's in limited supply so get it while it lasts.
See first post of this thread for the link to the Limited Run thread in the Junkyard.

Hey Gino, noticed that your measurement recommendation for the Vader ESB is seemingly shorter than most official iterations I've seen, including the MR limited editions. The grips on those things look almost like they're 115+ millimeters while your measurement translates to around 108mm.

Now I understand for sure that MR LE's are not to be used as the be all end all barometer for accuracy, but I just want to ascertain what source material you referred to in order to determine your 4.25" measurement, since Wannawanga's measurement is even shorter at 104mm.

Last edited:
Yeah there wasn't as good of reference available at the time when MR made their sabers.
We've come a long way since then.
I think at the time those specs were posted, the info was based on the production photos of the saber in the film so it's more of a ballpark.
Since that time, the real hero ESB/ROTJ saber has surfaced so maybe at some point we can get a definitive measurement off of it.

I've found using vintage electronics screws (texas Instruments beige cased calculators, etc.) really makes these shine. They have a large and small thread and tap themselves into the Graflex sidewall... and the heads look dead-on to the Skywalker Ranch saber.

How has hot glue held up for you? I like how reversible it is, but I've gone the silicone glue route because it takes vibration

I've never had one fall off yet, but then again I don't handle them very often. Also, not all hot glue is the same. I used the super high strength glue sticks, ordered them online somewhere a long time ago.

Yeah that stuff is completely different from the clear stuff you get at the craft store. You just have to be quick and stick stuff down pretty fast and deliberate.

Recently attached Gino’s T-Tracks to my vintage Graflex! I’ve collected a few different varieties of them, but these are my favorite. They’re really great. I’m probably going to add the 4 rivets around the grips later on (was debating it for a while), but am waiting on them to arrive. I used E6000 on the tracks—holding really well—but should be easy enough to remove a few of them to get the rivets on there.

B21B1265-706C-464F-BC7A-0EF41108E4A4.jpeg

583FB5D5-0E98-4CC0-9E6D-9C782B68D193.jpeg

51C140A9-9319-4B3E-A6F4-8136756B432E.jpeg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back