Batman cowl- Comic style

reevz666

here's a look at my new Batman cowl...I was going for a mix of both movie and comic styles..I always liked the Simon Bisley/ Norm Breyfogle versions of Batman so I sort of went with that when I started
biz-1.jpg

biz-3.jpg

it also has the Dead End/ Batman Begins vibe in there as well...wanted to make it so that whomever was wearing the cowl would look intimidating...here's a look at the progress....
new-cowl-left.jpg

new-cowl-right-2.jpg

new-cowl-back.jpg

finished cowl
new-cowl-A-sm.jpg

new-cowl-2-sm.jpg

new-cowl-1-sm.jpg

new-cowl-5-sm.jpg

new-cowl-11-sm.jpg

Reevz, I really LOVE the way your past several cowls have come out.

In terms of relaying the look of the batman to the real world, you definitely have your own spot in the batman market.

Any thoughts for the next project?
I love the shape of this cowl, and the expression. Personally I'd be curious to see a bit less of a dramatic sculpt, (less, 'bulky' if you will?) more of a cross between this, and the Forever (if that makes sense) :love

WOW that is awesome looking. I would have to agree with the above statement though... just a tad on the tighter fit look to the head would make this thing perfect!

Great job though.

thanks guys...I'm pretty pleased with how the cowl turned out..I'm in the process of trying to0 gte a body cast done so I can make a suit to go with it:cool

...wanted to make it so that whomever was wearing the cowl would look intimidating...
I'd say you achieved that objective in spades. :eek

Beautiful work, reevz. I'm really impressed with your concept for this piece, and your execution looks flawless to me! :love

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back