Show your Dr. Who props!

Hello guys, i m looking for a 10th doctor sonic screwdriver replica.
Can someone tell me where to find one??
Thanks a lot
Depnds how realistic you want it. The CO toys is pretty cheap on ebay still, the next cheapest is The Wand Company version (an infra-red remote tv controller) and then the prices go through the roof...

Depnds how realistic you want it. The CO toys is pretty cheap on ebay still, the next cheapest is The Wand Company version (an infra-red remote tv controller) and then the prices go through the roof...
Hello, thanks for the reply!
At least like the remote (which in EU is sold out and Can t find)
But i can spend more (not too much ^^) for a decent one

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

I recently built the Dalek Handgun form the episodes Witches Familiar & Sorcerer's Apprentice.

IMG_20171220_191410.jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (159).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (162).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (160).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (161).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (163).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (164).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (165).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (166).jpg

Selfy time :D

Dalek Hand Gunstick (152).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (153).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (150).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (151).jpgDalek Hand Gunstick (156) copy.jpg

Yep, made them all. I've been really fortunate to have had the opportunity to handle many of the new era screen used props and chat to Neill Gorton about the materials and techniques used at Millennium FX and seen a lot of stuff being made there during a number of visits and the couple of courses I've done with Neill in the past.
Top bloke and incredible teacher!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back