Show your Dr. Who props!

I've been thinking that exact same all series. Usually by the end, there's a list of props I'd like to build, but this year I've been struggling to think of any.

I've only spotted 2 or 3 cool props throughout the entire season and that's about it

There were really only the emoji badges, which I had a go at drawing. and still need to make.
Apart from that? Maybe the weird orange coloured thing that affect the light, that the celts used? Maybe Nardol's scanner? Missy's umbrella turned out to be a gadget, but they didn't even add any lights to it.
There were a few different costumes, tho... if that's your thing.

Yeah, I agree. Definitely more costumes than props. Missy's umbrella was really just an umbrella with sounds dubbed over the top in post-production - it really would've been nice to see some lights, or at least something else to distinguish it as a gadget

Just saw this thread, a lot of great stuff!
I made the second DR. sonic based on measurements from an original.
It was an Everready penlight circa 1960's, The War Games episode
This is fully functional with momentary and on/off, everything machined from solid stock.
IMG_1206.JPG

Hello everyone! Thought I would add some photos of part of my collection. Unpacking the other half as I just moved it into a new larger space, but this is it so far!

Love this thread, some amazing things to see!

Matthew

View attachment 746635View attachment 746643View attachment 746642View attachment 746641View attachment 746640View attachment 746639View attachment 746638View attachment 746637View attachment 746636View attachment 746644
Wow... can I come live there?! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back