Show your Dr. Who props!

...and here's my whistle in the same pose as Pat, so you can see the shape.

IMG_1479542080797.jpg

So it is just speculation based on a couple images? Good speculation I grant you, but speculation nevertheless?
I juse find it odd that thus would be the sonic prop when Jamie and Victoria still have whistles on their life jackets and the Doctor doesn't. Couldn't he have just been fiddling with it?

Look at the telesnap picture of the end of the whistle by the screw. In the end it's up to you, I'm not here to convince you otherwise, but the thread also mentions Frazer comment on the 'brick-a-brack' Debbie had on her.

It won't be. To much evidence in 3 photos. It will be further backed up if there's a picture of Victoria without the whistle on her jacket after that scene.

Do you have instructions or blueprints on how to make this, I've bin wanting to make this prop for awhile now. I'm drooling here, please say you do & I can get a copy from you.

Sorry I don't I just kind of built it as I went. Just parts I put together and some foam details. Had a lot of messages on my facebook page asking me to build them lol.

Sorry I don't I just kind of built it as I went. Just parts I put together and some foam details. Had a lot of messages on my facebook page asking me to build them lol.

Maybe you can make another picture with some arrows pointing out what part is made of what. It would help my build a lot. :D

I made one. No lights or sounds, just a static prop. It was modeled in SolidWorks and 3D printed. Here are some pictures.

The model.
sonic trowel mark 2 trimetric.JPG

The prop with hand sculpted "ice" display stand.
sonic trowel ice display.jpg

Make sure you check images from the special. There are differences between the published concept art and the finished prop. I have a post on TARDIS BUILDERS that shows the differences with all my reference images.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back