Show your Dr. Who props!

My Complete Sonic Screwdriver Collection:

mJ5lbmw.jpg

Sorry for the interruption. Could someone repost the link the the SMILE emojis, please? I've tried scrolling to find them, but the new format has made that seemingly impossible.

Thanks in advance.

- DWL

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Awesome collections, guys! I would totally love to own some of the stuff shown here... My Doctor Who display is quite small, but here it is.

15n6dlv.jpg

Right to left, 10th and 11th Sonic Screwdriver remotes from TWC, Confession dial from Rubbertoe Replicas, and a 12th Doctor bust.

642u50.jpg

I'm very fond of this one; I had the chance to see Peter Capaldi while filming Doctor Who a couple years ago and he was kind enough to get closer to us and sign my TWC sonic. He was still using this one on the show at the time, as it was before they came up with the sonic shades or the new blue screwdriver. I'm so happy with this piece that I even modified the display case for it and added lights and a hidden switch at one side.

Cheers!

That is absolutely fanTAStic! Is that actual brass/metal and wood or just well-painted?
Its body is alluminuim tube with laser cut pine wooden sections, stained with mahogany wood dye, screwed on. Some of the detailing is done using brazing rods. The rest is 3d printed and painted.
The tubes going into the crystal are lengths of a bottom e string of a bass guitar.

10401100_37546029531_8309_n.jpg23130820_137790260209065_4813190107803973476_n.jpg23167962_137790313542393_6816320114632347018_n.jpg

L-R, A Sontaran mask I bought, a 3rd Doctor De-materialisation circuit I made donkey's years ago and a Morpho Brain Creature from the Keys of Marinus that I made at around the same time. I have a fairly large collection of props and things - some I made myself, others bought by an understanding wife who puts up with my begging her and persuading her that I really need a £300 Cyberman helmet from Revenge...

I'm currently working on 3 Tardis Fluid Links. The first two are comparing color on the discs in the middle of the prop,(Winter Gray & Aqua Blue), & the third will have an acrylic tube with a silver like liquid, (NOT Mercury).
index.php

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back