Tusken Raider Costume Tutorial

Hedjii72

Sr Member
:lol

While digging through the basement, I unearthed my old box of artwork I did when I was a kid. I thought you all might enjoy this selection from "POW Magzazine", which I made when I was about 12 years old.

Look at that toothpiece template! Eat your heart out, Godzilla! :lol

And of course, here is what I finished years later. The circle is now complete.

img7685fa3.jpg

That is so funny :lol lucky you cut those rectangles out so you could breathe :cool
Now come on where's the photo's of the finished costume ? And if you don't have any i demand you folow your tutorial and take some :D:thumbsup

Oh man that's a crack up! I especially liked the little page turn guy, and the legal disclamer at the end! :lol

Doug

That's great stuff. You should frame up your tutorial and display it next to your current day Tusken. Would make for a great conversation piece! Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic tutorial for a 12 yr old! I was 13 when ANH came out and I can tell you I had no clue about even how to draw something like this...

Thanks for sharing!

OMG Hedjii72, that is awesome! I did similar style drawings as a kid, wish I had saved them.

I love the last line of the finished Tusken, "Hey, this is realistic! I scare everybody with this!" Was that premature sarcastic wit?! Awesome.

I also love the "for detail, add sticks to your head". It is amazing what we see and associate as children.

Reminds me of Robert Crumb's early childhood drawings/dialog.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back