Great Work!!!

My goodness Neil!!! :eek:eek:eek:eek:eek

This is going to be AWWWWESOME!!! (y)love:thumbsup :cool:cool:cool:cool

Couldn't resist finishing off the guns :love

1692200.jpeg

1726821.jpeg

1776641.jpeg

N

Cheers. I am feeling a bit like a machine at the moment unfortunately. :confused
Don't worry Guy, I plan on remastering everything for moulding.

I did a bit of work today in between making a clay wall and fibreglassing my other project. I scratchbuilt the 'flakvierlingesque' parts, added some correct kit parts and some hardware.

9047713.jpeg

I've also made a start on the underside, but I am still waiting for some of the donor kits to arrive. No pics yet.

Here is the rear gun in context:

9273161.jpeg

Thanks to a photo that I was given over at Resin Illuminati I have found 2 major parts for the secondary wing recesses too. :)

Just in case anyone was wondering, this is my actual course final project that I am trying to complete along side the shuttle. 4 weeks to go.

9987005.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Here is a pic of the underside as of this evening:

4263458.jpeg

I thought you guys might be interested in seeing the workshop that lies beneath our studio here at uni.

Centre lathes. 6 of them. 2 are 8' long:
4306139.jpeg

The saws:
4402268.jpeg

Milling machines (manual and CNC)
4417816.jpeg

Rapid prototyping and lasercutting:
4465991.jpeg

My favorite. Our trusty old vac-former:
4497752.jpeg

Hey Neil,
looks like the Paradise for Scratchbuild-Modelers :love

What a breathtaking build-up on that shuttle !

Andre

Yes, looks like modellers heaven. That shuttle is the bomb. Please count me in for one when it goes into production.

Philip

Nice workshop, the company I work for has just invested in a rapid prototyping machine :love We do a lot of 5 axis cnc work and your workshop is almost as tidy as ours :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back