Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

There are 2 types of people in this world, the do's and the do not's, you my friend are definatly the former. Just incredible the amount of work you have achieved in a short time and the masterful craftmanship you have shown, truly an inspiration to us all. I look forward to your future updates and always relish looking over your posted updates so far, simply awesome
mate!.

Stu :eek

How do you Guy's do that! :eek
I suppose I could too, if only I had more than an hour a week of free time. :cry

That's really outstanding. Thanx for sharing your build with us.

Outstanding, you've definitely re-ignited my admiration for this ship, it was always my favourite as a kid, everyone else love the falcon and the x-wings but I love this ship and you've done a great great job :thumbsup

:$ Thanks guys. I'm glad you like her. I'm really enjoying this build. I hope I have as much fun on v2. It'll seem fresh as I try and correct the mistakes. It would be great to get a full critique from you guys once this model is finished, so I can make the most the rebuild.

I picked up some K&S at the weekend and began the guns. There are a few compromises on these (especially the rear guns) that will definitely be corrected. I've just got to get a move on. :)

2135782.jpeg

2122193.jpeg

2068812.jpeg

Cheers

Absolutely stunning so far. Yes the rear guns seem just a tiny bit off. I can't put my finger on it. Wing guns rock however!!!

Now I can't wait to see the cockpit!!!

Dave :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back