Wolverine Origins - Pics!

Talisen

Sr Member
Let the costuming debates begin!

2747new_storyimage4307925_full.jpg

2747new_storyimage4307916_full.jpg

Did he go back to a Vanson jacket? Not sure what to think yet. He's not exactly in berserker mode. More like James Dean mode.
Hugh looks a bit thinner too.

Like the jacket, yeah he does look a bit slimmer, I did read an online article saying that he'd actually gotten bigger than he was for the previous X-Men films, cant wait for this :thumbsup

Man... he's a awesome Wolverine. I wish they'd remake the X-Men movies in the same style as Iron Man and Hulk and not kill off half the damn characters. That was lame.

I am exceedingly happy that they went with a more natural hair cut. Very very cool.

Also, did you guys notice that the claws are quite a bit longer?!!!

It's about time!

--:) YEAH - I am loving this movie already!

Love everything but the hair. The old hair was MUCH better. With a hint of the Mask he should be wearing. If you want to take the comic book costume out at least leave the hair.:thumbsdown

He looks awesome! I'm no Vanson Jacket expert, yet, but I could swear the yellow stripes look slightly thicker and the sleeve cuffs are longer and cut in an angle.
Also, looks like the waist yellow stripes are gone, or is it too dark to see them.

He looks awesome! I'm no Vanson Jacket expert, yet, but I could swear the yellow stripes look slightly thicker and the sleeve cuffs are longer and cut in an angle.
Also, looks like the waist yellow stripes are gone, or is it too dark to see them.

It looks really dark but I think the waist stripes are still there, look on the bottom left of the jacket.........

Hugh looks great but actually his claws are supposed to be a bit shorter then his forearms where the are housed. Most artist who draw them longer only do so for dramatic effect but that is technically wrong. I know a few artist who have drawn him who will tell you longer claws are wrong but look cooler. Making them longer for the movie will just look anatomically wrong. It is important to film them at the right angle to make them seem longer.
Reaver

Yep. I'm making a set of Wolverine claws at the moment from aluminium sheet. I ended up reducing the size to "fit" into my forearms, otherwise they look really odd and fake.

Waist stripes are definitely still there... just bordering the bottom edge of the jacket and keep a little slimmer as the sweep around.
This jacket design is actually very similar to the X3, it just has the X1 feel with the colors and arm stripe size.
Here's a stun guy in the jacket...

img1221eg2.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back