Karate Kid bandana/headband?

Kittlemeier

Sr Member
So after watching Karate Kid, my seven year old(who has no interest in playing baseball, much to the dismay of my Puerto Rican wife) has decided he wants to take Okinawan Kenpo, which I've been into for the past eight years. He's now been in it for two months and is doing very well.

He wants a headband like Daniel's and the screen accuracy geek in me won't buy one of the single layer non folded versions that are available.

Does anyone know of a place to get the movie accurate bandana folded into a headband? I'm almost sure I have seen them in years past, but I guess it could have been the same that are available now. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I know at one point you could get a bandana out of the box set or something.

I'll see if I can find out for sure.

Ignatz

So after watching Karate Kid, my seven year old(who has no interest in playing baseball, much to the dismay of my Puerto Rican wife) has decided he wants to take Okinawan Kenpo, which I've been into for the past eight years. He's now been in it for two months and is doing very well.

He wants a headband like Daniel's and the screen accuracy geek in me won't buy one of the single layer non folded versions that are available.

Does anyone know of a place to get the movie accurate bandana folded into a headband? I'm almost sure I have seen them in years past, but I guess it could have been the same that are available now. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if they still sell them, but you used to be able to get the nice folded ones in most oriental gift/ martial arts shops.

Good Luck!

-Sarge

Did you ever find one yet? I have the original prop. If you're interested email me

I had one of these when I did karate when i was a little kid. The funny part is, my name is Daniel, I've never seen the movie, and everybody laughed when i picked that one. I had no idea why, but I liked it. Actually, I think i still have it, but I can't remember if it's the properly folded one you mentioned or just flat printed.

i have put this together for a lego moc!
CFC4137A-159A-4957-BC33-F0E49823EC73.jpeg

It would be nice if someone did do a run of a screen accurate bandana! Also out of curiosity is there any karate kid/cobra Kai paper props around as I’ve looked and can’t find any!
Yes most definitely would love to see any replica props or clothing or anything from the series or from the movies replicated.

hi all dose anyone have a better quality picture/image of John kreese in the us army they would be willing to share please? this one is the best I could find....
thank you in advance :)

21CDB4B5-9F52-41D9-A3D7-569F3C08CEDF.jpeg
2F36AB19-BCE2-4F55-8E71-5E14BE387948.png

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back