Judge Minty- Judge Dredd world Fan Film Thread, Test Video link!!

more more more pls!

love the bolland representation of dredd. esp.lly like the MKI lawgiver, with the 2 magazines. Followed a link from Wakes site that led to a company still doing em as well!

good luck guys

more more more pls!

love the bolland representation of dredd. esp.lly like the MKI lawgiver, with the 2 magazines. Followed a link from Wakes site that led to a company still doing em as well!

good luck guys

Thanks!
I have made a MK1 lawgiver, based around the way Bolland did his actually.
Here is a shot of my early helmet before I made changes, with my version of the Mk1
We may still have a MK1 making an appearance in Minty however, although youll have to wait and see why....hehe

n663520862_1787378_578.jpg

Nice looking Judge kit!

Have you guys ever thought of selling copies of these these to fund the film? Would it break any laws if all the cash went into the film and resulted in no profit? :confused

It would break plenty of laws.

We'll have to see how 2000AD and Rebellion react to the final film. It's their property.

It would be nice to do stuff like that, but just making the film as good as possible is our first priority.

Thanks for the positive comments though.

Hello, some updates, finally.

We took our costume to the Inverness Comic Expo, Hi-Ex!, over the weekend. We hired a model for the day and managed to take some snap shots.

minty1.jpg

minty2.jpg

minty3.jpg

Dan, if you get a chance you might want to put these at the front of the thread as well.

Wow very cool ! I get a little up set when I see a fan film with this much potential . This really looks like it's going to be an amazing project. I can't wait to see the final product.

Cheers for the Post Steve !
Yes the shots look great- I am very pleased as I had to work on each piece seperately, which means they were never really together on the model.The model was a guy steve sourced for the day, so its cool to know the outfit fitted pretty well considering ! Id like to tweak the leathers to cutom fit the final actor.
Helmet is fibreglass, the rest is custom built out of flexible eurathane and painted up.
Dan

I love the way everything except the red is desaturated. Really great feel to those photos. Nice work. Those would make excellent lobby cards!

2637_57503408194_621763194_1542526_6497425_n.jpg

quick comic book page update...lots to do till I'm happy ( Check out the zip etc!) but this is my current favorite shot.

Stephen has done some amazing renders of Mega City, and the City Wall, which maybe will get posted up, although we dont want to show everything off all at once eh!
D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back