Judge Minty- Judge Dredd world Fan Film Thread, Test Video link!!

Re: Judge Minty- Judge Dredd world Fan Film Thread, Sneak Costume peak added !

Cool pics so far, really like the work on the costume and "gritty" feel to the screen shots!

http://www.judgeminty.com/minty.mov

http://www.judgeminty.com/minty.wmv

Here are some video tests we did whilst at the UK Bristol Comic Con.
We live in different parts of the UK so it was the first time we could all meet up, and without the chance to hire our actor, I had to wear the costume seen earlier in this thread to show them:rolleyes
We had a fold up Blue/Green screen and did some HDef tests to which SteveG added his earlier MegaCity 1 underpass background...........
and here are the results !
No lighting ( just daylight, bright day, outside)
Hope you like it- as I've said, its certainly not a finished costume or showcase, but looks pretty cool all the same :cool

Looks really sharp man! Sweet! Like the dark colors as well, great reflections!

We're in for a treat...

Promising, just be sure to fix the "soft edge" of the keying process in the "real" shots!:D

(Just kidding, I know that is just a quick composite test!;))

Yeah, that looks really nice. Very impressive.

Its great to see something that looks and feels the way it should, after the disappointment of the movie this is exciting stuff, nice one guys!

Hi Dan,
finally managed to register on RPF. Just got to make sure I don't blow our budget on replica props now.

This is definitely the perfect sounding board.

Steven

finally! somebody is doing the concept some justice! even if it never goes past the stage it's at now it's a million times better than the Stallone debacle!

best of luck with the project! it looks totally amazing!

Respect
P.

nothing personal but as a longtime Dredd obsessive you can imagine how dissapointing it was to have millions of dollars spent on a movie that had nothing to do with Judge Dredd

Respect
P.

Rise of thread, rise!!!

Sorry about the drip, drip, drip.

Lots of stuff going on in pre-production still. Dan is surging ahead with the costume to get it finished in time for Hi-Ex! The script is moving on. I know it's only going to be fifteen minutes or so, but we want it to be tight.

The Facebook group is up to 100 members, which is great!. Plus I've just started a blog, not much new, but perhaps worth a read.

Judge Minty Fan Film Blog

A few images of progress.

montage.jpg

resinbadges.jpg

Gloves have been massively customised, a def improvement on the above pics..... and a custom paint mix has arrived to colour the green parts of the costume.....
Badges have come up brilliantly, I cast them in resin and put a curve in them post cure, which isnt really visible in the above pic.
Just debabting on what to cast the shoulder pads in.....
d

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back