Han Solo Carbonite FURNITURE - a custom desk from TSD! for sale at CV!

re: Han Solo Carbonite FURNITURE - a custom desk from TSD!

16,432 Views in less than 2 days?! :confused That's astonishing.

Anyway, I already posted my praise for this awesome desk, but just thought it was worth pointing out how many views this thread has gotten in such a short period of time. Incredible, and a testament to the awesomeness of the desk.

The Wook

Ive just got to throw my voice in and say that this is completely badass... I've always wanted a Han-in-carbonite coffee table, but this would also do quite nicely :lol

icon_jawdrop.gif

Now THAT is amazing

With all this talk of functional drawers on here...

Han kinda struck me as a boxer or commando kinda guy. Not sure he would be wearing em, and you are weird for asking.

:p

Hell of a job Rich! Damned amazing, and I can't think of a better team to pull this off than you and Tom.

Check your email btw!

I think that is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen in my entire life.

Brilliantly done. :eek

that has got to be the coolest thing I've seen for a long, long time!!

Fantastic work and stunning photography as well.........I want one!!

And here I thought the Prop Forum was getting boring of late!

Stunning work, Tom!

Even the chair is cool - Enterprise command chair-ish... Where'd you go to get it?

That is one of the most amazing things I have seen. Really, all it needs is a death star conference room chair to go with it, and you are set!

-GoldLdr

61,702 views?! Uh, am I reading that right? This desk is becoming mighty popular, and rightfully so!

Thanks again for the kind words! Does seem to be getting a lot of views, doesn't it?

BTW, neat idea about making the control boxes drawers, but they're only on the outside edge and not the inside so not sure that would've been much of a change (still a great idea though!)

Oh and Rob, you'll need to ask Rich about the chair, as it's his from his shop/office and just used to help show things off in the pics :)

Tom

yep, that's gotta be a record!

A totally, totally cool desk!!!!! I soooooo want one!!

Chris

I saw photos of this on 3 other sites before I had time to come over here and check it out.

Great piece and congrats on all the publicity that it has drawn. I foresee even more coming you way.

Last edited:

I just saw this on 'Webb Alert' a few minutes ago. I think more people other than prop collectors are watching this topic.
Cool desk though!

I am a 34 year old adult male and I am not ashamed to admit, I just pee'd my pants. WOW.

I have met your client for this desk, thats pretty awesome he commissioned a desk like that..makes me like him and his group more!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back