2000AD / Judge Dredd - Whats available?

Received mine today, thanks! It's very nice (and solid!!).

Cheers!

Edit to add: Going off topic a touch, but looking at your avatar and wondering if anyone was ever going to do a decent SpaceFleet badge?

Last edited:
Going off topic a touch, but looking at your avatar and wondering if anyone was ever going to do a decent SpaceFleet badge?

I'd love to but there have been at least three official SpaceFleet badges in the past and recasts appear on eBay. According to Dan Dare in Luxembourg there were three types of badge associated with the Horlicks club: two in plastic with the same front but different pin settings and one in metal.

badge_l.jpg
horlicks_badge.jpg

This one is from eBay, sold as a white metal replica with a gold finish. I'm not sure if this is the metal Horlicks badge or a fourth one.

badge1

Any new badge would have to be significantly better than the replica.

Geez, Sorry Wake forgot all about thanking you for my badge.

i must say the badge is totally awesome, extremely detailed and of very very high quality. As for the price, well......you honestly could not spend your money better in any way shape or form.
This is a fantastic piece, and Wake provides an excellent service, recieved the day after payment.
thank you very much Wake.:thumbsup

now as you may remember, i wanted a gift for a friend, who is a 2000AD / Judge Dredd fan, hence creation of this thread.
He was over the moon with the gift, and when i gave it to him, he knew exactly where it had came from. He said, wow, i've been meaning to pick one of these up for a while but never got round to it, as he had seen them on a 2000AD / judge dredd forum (sorry forget which one)
So it was a perfect gift for him, although i was almost tempted to keep it for myself!!!!!!!

Thanks again to Wake.

got mine and it's so cool,it's the next generation to the resin one ,i got from termite a few years ago:):):).if you are thinking of getting one do it ,before they all go.Wake do you still make bio chips?

Wake do you still make bio chips?

I decided to stop selling Jon's resin biochips. They're very nice, but getting more stock was becoming too much of a hassle. Plus, one day I hope to be able to offer a nickel-plated delux version.

I'd love to but there have been at least three official SpaceFleet badges in the past and recasts appear on eBay. According to Dan Dare in Luxembourg there were three types of badge associated with the Horlicks club: two in plastic with the same front but different pin settings and one in metal.

Any new badge would have to be significantly better than the replica.

Please check the junkyard for a Dan Dare cap badge interest thread.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back