32 inch ESB Millennium Falcon

Hey guys,

The portside mandible wall is a nightmare for me, I cant figure those parts, thanks in advance for those who could help !

32mfunknownxxx1.jpg

Man, had forgotten about this thread.

Let's see.... top green part I think was identified as Entex porsche.
Upper corner sidewall piece I think is a trimmed Tamiya 1/12 F1 engine piece
The orange piece is part F1 too, but I don't know what the lower part is.

Well don't feel too bad... I didn't see it the first half dozen times either. It's part of the engine block - top part.

That upper corner part is the best match I've found. It's not 100% perfect so I'm assuming they sanded it here and there a little.

Man that was fast.... but I have to say, I'm sold now too. Sweet!!!

Which F1 did you use? (not that there's a difference from memory)

Well it probably was from that kit given the other piece nearby.

There's a few trimmed F1 engine parts on that sidewall, like this one. Haven't found the small bit on the left though - any ideas?

sbeCO.jpg

Yes it's a tough one...

That's all I have for now for the portside mandible wall, except the roco gepard gun that I cant find ! :lol

32MF8.jpg
The modified F1 engine part in the upper left corner also has one leftover part used there. Note the skinny vertical piece between the two in your reference photos (thats part of the engine part you just modified.)

Come to that...what's the dark green part in between the POW? parts, left of the ship part with the airfix matilda bit stuck on.. ?:lol

Phil

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back