Tarantino guns

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any gun experts know which guns were used in:

Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill

Just the handguns used by the main characters please :)

IIRC, the Dogs pistols were S&W 5946 or similar... no clue on Kill Bill... in Pulp Fiction, Vince had a 1911 as in the above link...

EDIT - Lawgiver beat me to Jules' gun... :lol

how bout the shoulder holsters

i went to an army surplus store to check out what they had but nothing matched does anyone else have an idea on that

In Reservoir Dogs, I believe Mr. Blonde was the only one to wear a shoulder rig... a black nylon one, IIRC.
Check out DeSantis and Bianchi - they might very well offer a correct model.

Bill shoots at Beatrix with a Peacemaker in Vol. 2... Bud uses a double-barelled shotgun to blast her with rock salt earlier in the film. Not sure who made it. Bruce Willis shoots Vincent with a suppressed ("silenced") MAC 10 in Pulp Fiction (could be an Ingram M11... not sure).

Now then, are the 1911A1 ACP or Star B 9mm available in Airsoft or metal/plastic replicas? Chromed or otherwise? Would be nice to even get plain plastic one and have it chromed.

And are pearl grips available for these?

I know it is not chrome, but it is a model 1911 .45

http://www.by-the-sword.com/cgi-bin/sh0000...l%23a6375#a6375

Is that the right pistol? It's not listed as 1911A1, just 1911.

I'm not having any luck finding the Star ModelB 9mm, but I'm a long way from giving up. I would really perfer to find that one since it is so prominent in the Epilogue scene.

... and Mr. 9mm here is the shepard protecting my rightous @$$ in the Valley of Darkness...

I would love to have that pistol on a shelf with the BMF Wallet and a coffe cup :D

Groovy. Now anyone know about the pearl grips :)

Originally posted by RedTwoX@Mar 10 2006, 06:06 PM
I know it is not chrome, but it is a model 1911 .45

http://www.by-the-sword.com/cgi-bin/sh0000...l%23a6375#a6375

Is that the right pistol?  It's not listed as 1911A1, just 1911.

I'm not having any luck finding the Star ModelB 9mm, but I'm a long way from giving up.  I would really perfer to find that one since it is so prominent in the Epilogue scene.

... and Mr. 9mm here is the shepard protecting my rightous @$$ in the Valley of Darkness...

I would love to have that pistol on a shelf with the BMF Wallet and a coffe cup  :D
[snapback]1203049[/snapback]​

Originally posted by Prop-Maker@Mar 10 2006, 03:28 AM
Bill shoots at Beatrix with a Peacemaker in Vol. 2...
Nope. Its a Ruger Birds Head Vaquero
147L.gif

It's pretty...

And? Essentially, it's still a Peacemaker. Same style, same frame, both single action. Only difference is a shorter barrel and smaller handle. Still got the heart of a Peacemaker.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back