Boushh Helmet Sculpt...almost there

I'm very picky with replicas and prototypes, especially when it comes to Star Wars, because I'm a big fan of this saga. But hen I saw your pictures and saw the perfection used to manufacture the replica was impressed with both caprixo and perfection. I have a dream of producing artistic pieces as you did. Congratulations this wonderful!!!! :love (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

Beautiful work! You did an amazing job! This was your first attempt at sculpting? If so even more impressive. You give me hope that I can make something equally impressive.

Great job on all of your builds my friends! Just wanted to give everyone a quick little update...

After many years of people asking, I have finally been working on the bandolier, boot disks, tanks and armor. I have the boot disks finished and the bandolier is just about to go into production. Next will be the armor and tanks. In keeping with the ease of building the kits, I plan on rotocasting the tanks so the only thing you will have to do is paint them! All the details will be cast into the tanks themselves!

Stay tuned for pics and updates!!!!

Todd

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but joined specifically when I found this thread. Your work is incredible Todd, I'm hoping to make a Boushh costume for my wife. Do you still sell kits for the helmet, or could you recommend a place for me to get started? Thanks!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back