Boushh Helmet Sculpt...almost there

awesome, thanks for the updates! Which model kit did those two rectangular/grid pieces come from for the scope? I have been looking for awhile with no luck.

BoushhHelmet082.jpg

Todd

wow, i still can´t wait to see this finished!

it has been one of my favorite helmets for long and this thread is also one of my favorites...

keep it coming....

Are those kit pieces or scratch built? They're very nice and clean castings! Love the progress, can't wait to see it all together.

Are those kit pieces or scratch built? They're very nice and clean castings! Love the progress, can't wait to see it all together.

The leather strap greeblies and the scope are both scratch built. We are almost there Steveo!

Todd

WOW! This is a fantastic thread! Great to have been able to see this tae shape, thank you!

I've been working on a Boushh too, only going down a different road by creating a 3D model, running it through Pepakura and then building it much like the guys at the 405th have been doing with Halo lids.

Anyway, I can't wait to see more!

Keep up the great work. ;)

Well, it was a long time coming but my mother mold is finally finished! I had my buddy "Ken" from www.kenstools.com do the mold for me since he is a master mold maker and I didn't want to screw up my nice finished helmet. His work is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! Check it out!!!

HelmetMotherMold009.jpg

HelmetMotherMold018.jpg

HelmetMotherMold024.jpg

HelmetMotherMold030.jpg

HelmetMotherMold033.jpg

HelmetMotherMold039.jpg

HelmetMotherMold044.jpg

HelmetMotherMold054.jpg

HelmetMotherMold056.jpg

Silicone goes into the mold next week!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Todd

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back