Boushh Helmet Sculpt...almost there

appl2ti3.gif

Wow, you are just quick with this stuff. It's nice to see a project going so quickly. Can't wait to see the final product.

That is a great sculpt, and yes you're going at lightspeed with this. I always liked Boushh, but it's definitely starting to grow on me.

I posted a few shots of Boushh on resinilluminati.com http://www.resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=1664 . They were taken at the Brussel SW exhibit a few weeks ago. I'm sure you've seen this all, but maybe it adds a bit of info.

Cheers,

Wasili

That is a great sculpt, and yes you're going at lightspeed with this. I always liked Boushh, but it's definitely starting to grow on me.

I posted a few shots of Boushh on resinilluminati.com http://www.resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=1664 . They were taken at the Brussel SW exhibit a few weeks ago. I'm sure you've seen this all, but maybe it adds a bit of info.

Cheers,

Wasili

Thanks for the additional pics brother!!! I noticed in one of your pics there appeared to be a brass button underneath the scope on the helmet. I have never seen that detail before...something else to add.

Todd

Hey Todd,

More than happy to help out.

Btw, i'll be there again in a few weeks. Is there something specific of Boushh you want pics of ?

Cheers,

Wasili

Hey Todd,

More than happy to help out.

Btw, i'll be there again in a few weeks. Is there something specific of Boushh you want pics of ?

Cheers,

Wasili

Wasili,

I could really use some pictures of the underside and rear of both ear details. I have great close-ups of the ears from the front and side but nothing from below or behind. I could also use a close up of the underside of the scope so I can get a better look at the model details.

After seeing that pic you posted I bet there are other model details that I am missing...

THANKS FOR THE OFFER!!!!

Todd

Wasili,

I could really use some pictures of the underside and rear of both ear details. I have great close-ups of the ears from the front and side but nothing from below or behind. I could also use a close up of the underside of the scope so I can get a better look at the model details.

After seeing that pic you posted I bet there are other model details that I am missing...

THANKS FOR THE OFFER!!!!

Todd

I second those requests plus I have a few more if it's cool. Any top or bottom angles of the entire helmet that you can get. I've seen a lot of fronts and sides shots and not enough good top or bottom views. :) Thanks.

Will do my best on the pics, but do realize that most shots will be taken from the front of the display as its a bit build in. Can't really view the side, unless i stick my camera in between the glass and the wall. A bit crappy, knowing in London it was accessible from all sides.

Anything else beside the helmet ?

Cheers,

Wasili

Cool, thanks. i know what you're talking about. A couple of the exhibits i visited here in the states, Boushh was displayed in the dimmest part of the exhibit. It was like the nocturnal house at the zoo, so a lot of dark or blurry pictures resulted.

If you could also get the bottom part of the cape where it attaches on the left side, that would be cool. Although I realize it will probably be fairly difficult with the position of the left arm and the whole side issue you described earlier.

I appreciate your offer and will be glad to see any photos you can manage.

This machine really SUCKS!!!!!

A special thanks to Kevin from O.S.C.S. for letting me use his vac-former! One step closer to finishing!!!

BoushhHelmet049.jpg

Todd

I don´t know if these are any help, but hey it´s better than leaving them on my harddrive gathering dust :lol

BoushhSide2.jpg

BoushhBack2.jpg

BoushhTop.jpg

BoushhSide.jpg

BoushhBack.jpg

I´m pretty sure that I went around Boushh with my DV cam, I still have to look for the tape though. It wouldn´t be the first tape with important info on it that gets lost :-\

Michael

Thanks for the additional pics Mike!!! You can never have too many reference pics!

Well, I got the vac-formed piece all cut out and attached today.

BoushhHelmet057.jpg

BoushhHelmet056.jpg

BoushhHelmet055.jpg

I throw some primer on it tomorrow...

Todd

Thanks for the additional pics Mike!!! You can never have too many reference pics!

Well, I got the vac-formed piece all cut out and attached today.

No problem, Todd.

I´d say that the cut out lengthy holes on top should be on level and aligning with the L-shaped groove in the back.

Comparison:
BoushhHelmet056.jpg

BoushhHelmet056.jpg

Otherwise I can only repeat what the others wrote, awesome work !

Michael

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back