Indianapolis Prop Party April 5th

sector 7G

***update 03/17/08

List of Attendees so far: please review and let me know if the information is correct. Or if your not on the list and you need to be added please send me a pm with the words prop party in the title. I still need to hear from those that don't have anything next to their names on how many tables or floor space you will need and any guest names.

Sector 7G / 1 guest / 3 tables
Fyberdynelabs1 /
Thermalized Plastics / 2 tables
FHC / 3 tables
UFP-1701 / 3 tables (share w/FHC)
SULLA / 1 guest /
SGTFANG / 2 tables / 3 guest
JUNO / 2 tables
GINO /
jheilman / 3 guest / 1 table
Sporak / 2 guest /
Chris07 / tenative
Ham Solo / 1 guest
Boba Binks /
Boba Frett / 1 guest / 1 table
David Reed /
Darth Clayton / 1 table
ASOK /
Staticguy /
HoosierTrooper /
gjustis /
jason1976 / 1 guest / 1 table
Wolverine Solo / 2 tables
Darth Cross / 1 guest / 1 table
Jedistine / 1 table
Mr. Sparkle /
Luke_Skywalker / 1 guest
Tennesseefan / no table

****IMPORTANT UPDATE****

DATE CHANGE: April 5th 2008

Ok here is the changes to this years prop party. Thanks to Mark (FHC) we now have use of the Clarion Inn Hotel in Anderson Indiana. The address is:

5920 Scatterfield Road
Anderson Indiana 46013

We will have access to the Madison B and C rooms starting at 8am and ending at 5pm.

Anyone coming from out of town and would like to stay call Kristen Schaef @ 765-644-2581 and say your with the Williams Prop Seminar. Room rates are $54.99 a night plus tax, discounted for our event.

FHC also will be hosting a cookout after the prop party at his house which is 1 1/2 mile south of the hotel.

I hope this gives everyone enough time to make changes and everyone can still attend. I'd also like to thank Mark Shidler (Fyberdynelabs1) for offering up his home to us when it looked like I wasn't going to be able to find a regular place to hold this. He and I have already talked and he also thinks this is a great deal seeing as we will have as many tables and chairs as we need.

I'd also like to thank Mark (FHC) for finding the Clarion and talking to them and giving us the room for free. Hopefully we can work something out with the hotel and hold it here each year on the same weekend.

If anyone has any questions please send me a pm or email me directly at rusty1011@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:
Re: Indianapolis Prop Party April 19th 2008

It's all my girlfriend's fault. (but don't tell her I said that) :confused

I'll try to come again (early this time) as well. Although I hope talk of a Columbus, OH prop party in April won't make people decide to only attend one and not the other. I say go to both!

I'm there! Been trying to think of anyplace big enough to host it. I thought about hosting it out here at The Farm as sort of a "Prop Picinic" w/ rented tents and stuff, but I don't think I can whip this place into tight enough shape for company by then. :unsure

-Sarge

I look forward to seeing everyone, i've already scheduled a few days vacation around those dates.

sounds great! any area locals willing to help out? I might have a space but need to check to see if the offer is still good.

What kind of help are you looking for? Finding a place?

yeah, plus someone to come up with a few ideas for name badges, tracking who's attending, answering pm's, updating post. that sorta thing.

Roger,had a good time last year,will try to make it again work load allowing.Maybe even a shared commute with Kenny? in covington depending on circumstances.please keep me informed,if starting a list of sorts for contact purposes ,put me on it.david reed

I'm there, had a blast last year..:thumbsup Besides I need to pick GINO's brain on some more Vader stuff..:love

Roger,had a good time last year,will try to make it again work load allowing.Maybe even a shared commute with Kenny? in covington depending on circumstances.please keep me informed,if starting a list of sorts for contact purposes ,put me on it.david reed

Sure no problem :)

Ok we have the place set, it will be at Mark Shidlers house in Atlanta Indiana, address will be added. as well as all updates on the first post.

I'll ask that the mods go ahead and sticky this to the front page. Tables are needed so if you have one and a way to bring it please do so.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back