Unproduced sword replicas-What would you collect?

The Heavenly Sword from, ... well, the video game "Heavenly Sword" :)

swordc.jpg

There were two different versions of Albion on the show, but I couldn't find a picture of the first one right off. Here's some info on the second Albion as well as the other swords from the series.

http://www.robinofsherwood.org/swords.html

OMG! Thank you so much for that link. I've been looking for Albion for a long long time, never found a sword I could use to engrave the blade though. Man that link is gold on the information. Thanks again.

Sword of Omens and He-Man's sword from the cartoon.

Actually... A silver version and a some sort of purple version that attach together like the toys used to.

Sho Kusugi's Ninja-to from pray for death. most ive seen are too long. be nice to have the 24" blade version. not seen a realy nice one yet.

I ordered a Toledo Salamanca from Highlander from Paul McDonald a long while ago...waited six months for some kind of up-date which never came, asked for my money back and recieved it!
It was then that I realized the handle on his was incorrectly done as fake Ivory, clearly in the movie it's Mother of Pearl...so...Yeah,

The Toledo Salamanca from Highlander.

Now that I haven't been here for a while there's another few sword replica's I'd like to get:

Vergil's Yamato from Devil May Cry 3/4, which I could probably find a close one of as it's a katana.
Dante's Rebellion
Nero's Red Queen

Now that I haven't been here for a while there's another few sword replica's I'd like to get:

Vergil's Yamato from Devil May Cry 3/4, which I could probably find a close one of as it's a katana.
Dante's Rebellion
Nero's Red Queen

United Cutlery brought the Red Queen out late last year....one down

You know, in all seriousness I would pay good money for a Bride Sword from Kill Bill and a Sword of the Daywalker from Blade (with working security handle).

I cant believe nobody has posted this,The Hellfire sword from Mike Grells original comic series The Warlord, I'll see if I can find a pic online, or else I'll have to scan a page from the comics myself.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back