Unproduced sword replicas-What would you collect?

I would LOVE to see the Disney Musketeer sword! That has been one of my favorites from the first time I saw it. I have to agree that Montoya's sword is a MUST. What kind of price range are you thinking of?

Kind regards,
Magnoli

My vote goes for Thundercats - sword of owens also, would love that sword.

I also quite fancy the GI Joe snake eyes and storm shadow swords, i know they are out there, just need to find where to get one, but more importantly need to find some cash!!!!
However i guess with the impending movie, we may very well be presented with some new replicas!!!

Yea it will be interesting to see if they use the current ones or change it up for GI JOE... that is gonna be one prop filled movie lol. Weapons/swords/tactical gear costumes etc.

Brian

Kronos' sword from the HIGHLANDER series. That thing just looks wicked. :)

Plus, I'd be curious to see what the John Carter of Mars swords end up looking like...

Definately a vote for the Thundercats

The sword Westly was a production item offered by Museum Replica's at one point I thought.

All the katanas from Kill Bill could be cool to collect.

The french rapiers from Monte Cristo could be nice.

All the weapons from Ninja Turtles could also make a nice set.

Your Master sounds like Tony Swanton, our that is your leg mans Master yes??

If it is...
He made the POTC as well as Blade, Zorro, some stuff from Batman Forever and Returns and a bunc of other stuff. I've talked to him many times and talked to his crew at comic con this last year.

My highest vote is placed for the Musketer rapiers from both the Disney version as well as the two original films more then anything.
Its usually a 7 or 11 bar cage rapier as I recall.

Also the blades from Man in the Iron Mask, original and remake.

Since I already have Highlander replicas, here would be my wish list:

Thundercats- Sword of Omens as well as the Lion Claw Shield

Masters of the Universe - Sword of Power

Clash of the Titans - Perseus Sword

Excalibur- From Excalibur

Albion- From The Robin Hood series

Scott

The Soul Reaver. I would love to have this. :love Not only are the ones out there no way authentic looking they are downright awful. :sick

See attached.

Last edited:
The Kronos was pretty wicked, its on my list of things to get for sure. Probably gonna have to be a custom piece though which means $$ lol

I was going to put this one in. Man, did so few people see this movie that such a cool sword is lost?

I have wanted that sword longer then just about anything on my list.

I did see a great Soul Reaver sword at a comic con once, I wrote one of the published Legacy of Kain comics and he had me autograph the sword blade. He was suppose to bring it back so I could get a picture but he never did. :(

I have wanted that sword longer then just about anything on my list.

I did see a great Soul Reaver sword at a comic con once, I wrote one of the published Legacy of Kain comics and he had me autograph the sword blade. He was suppose to bring it back so I could get a picture but he never did. :(
This is a sad, sad story...:(
The part of the "missing sword" I mean:D

The sword was all metal and looked very well done, but it was not sharp. I don't think they let you bring sharp swords into the San Diego con.:rolleyes

So this is not just an off topic post, I would have to throw a vote for the Clash of the Titans sword as well - great idea:thumbsup

Two Blades Ive always wanted to see reproduced (and none of you mentioned them so youre all out of the club lol)

Mifune Toshiros NoDachi from 7 Samurai and his katana from Yojimbo, Sanjuro, etc. Trivia: Mifunes Stunt sword is still around and was used most recently in the movie "Samurai Fiction"

Another classic blade would be Ogami Itto's Dotanuki from Lone Wolf and Cub

The sword was all metal and looked very well done, but it was not sharp. I don't think they let you bring sharp swords into the San Diego con.:rolleyes

So this is not just an off topic post, I would have to throw a vote for the Clash of the Titans sword as well - great idea:thumbsup

Has anyone suggested a good "Stormbringer", maybe designed by Michael Whelan yet? In black chrome, that would be right up there with the movie "Conan" swords.

-Sarge

If this thread is waking up again, I'll put in another vote for the "Talon" sword from"The Sword and the Sorcerer".

|It doesn't have to be fully functional, but man, that would be cool. :cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back