Building X-Wing 1/24 : Help!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Miniaturizer Ray @ Jan 24 2007, 08:51 PM) [snapback]1404174[/snapback]</div>
Nope, it's the exhaust - part 16 - from the Fujimi 1/76 Jagdpanther. I believe the same exhaust is also present on some other Fujimi 1/76 German armour, so that may not be the exact kit that the ILM guys used. This is a cheap and readily available kit.
[/b]
Yep, you're right, sorry, I'm confusing the 2 parts.
The ones I posted are on the 5 ft Falcon.

I got a little confused here.
Should I get a Fujimi Jagdpanther to get the right parts?
Is the pic above from the Jagdpanther kit?
Or is the correct part still not identified?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(staermose @ Jan 25 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]1404619[/snapback]</div>
I got a little confused here.
Should I get a Fujimi Jagdpanther to get the right parts?
Is the pic above from the Jagdpanther kit?
Or is the correct part still not identified?
[/b]

The ABOVE Picture..is NOT the right part.

Its the 1/76 Fujimi Jagdpanther and it looks like this:

jag.jpg

Oh...You might recognize the U-BOLTS.
Don't say I never gave ya nothin' HA.

So...anyone know what THESE are?

cone.jpg

There is a part on YAMOTO that looks close. Does anyone have the OLD YAMOTO?

The TWO outer CONE halve is what Im talking about.

I've been looking for the two half cones as well and I have the old Tamiya Yamato. The closed parts in the kit are unfortunately too small in diameter and lack the rivets/bolts/bumps around the perimeter.

I called on that one Rogues linked to and they say it is 3/4 inches in diameter. That seems a bit large.

Thoughts on that?

It's just right. I compared the T-O5 sinks with the resin ones provided with the kits. They're a dead-on fit. Using this I determined that there is little to ZERO shrinkage with the Salzo kits I've built.

That .75 inch figure is the outside diameter. These are made of aluminum with a black anodized finish.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back