New Luke ROTJ hero lightsaber model-Check out pics

Was it a rumor or proven the emitter has a fender washer?

And what picture makes us think that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can't seem to find the pictures - it was on display in the past ten years and only the inner emitter plate had rusted!

Well, if that's not a kick in the nuts...I was hoping for another Obi TPM run.

Begs the question then, what could you possibly need with 6000 fender washers?

Last edited:
I currently have 6000 fender washers in my apt. I dont really want them living there indefinately

Who can guess why?
Fender washers, huh... What an oddly specific occupation. Are you running a training academy? How do you handle room and board for 6000 individuals in your apartment? You must live in the batcave.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I'm thinking all sorts of prequel sabers.

20180430_192446.jpg

Soooo many washers

Holy hell dan.... your not kidding

Ok guys... I’m a prequel saber notice.... what saber requires all these fender washers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this thread and want to share the Starkiller´s family of lightsabers, the jewels of my collection.
Waiting eagerly to receive my new V2 yet.
Luke ROTJ: I built most fo the control box and internals. And reduced the diameter of the emmiter hole with a thin aluminium sheet. Painted using a 2K epoxy black primer for best adhesion.
Luke V2: Painted using the 2K epoxy primer too and used te stencils but weathered the chipping by hand.
OWK TPM: I handmade the washer from an aluminium sheet to exactly match finish and dimmensions.

Hope you like them as much as i do!

_DSC4012.JPG_DSC3992.JPG_DSC4001.JPG_DSC3994.JPG_DSC4009.JPG_DSC3996.JPG_DSC3933.JPG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back