Y-Wing Building

Flintlock,
Yes I am without a doubt. I don't talk about reference material.
The only real big differance in the models is the RED Y. Many of it's original parts have been replaced with added, incorrect parts. This is the only model you will find where this is the case. The rear has also been put back on it wrong. My guess is it was a pyro model put back together.
The orginal models all shared the same structure and 99%of the same parts in one way or another. Some MINOR differences between them. Depends on the builder as to which model he want's to build.

I'm building the yellow Y as seen in the Technical Journal with it's specific kit detail configuration. No parts have fallen off here. The other model that is exactly like it, configuration wise, with the exception of the cockpit guns, is the Chronicles/Myth&TheMagic yellow Y. Also no parts have fallen off that one.

Some of these 30 parts are some of the most noticable details. The rest are smaller details. I've vowed to complete my CC X-Wing before I start adding the details to my Y-Wing, I have to complete one project instead of have several unfinished ones. With work and going back to school.....again... I have little time to work on the X-Wing. So jamie should be very far along with detailing his Y-Wing.
I hope you have some pics to show us in the future.

Wish I could get my camera to work with windows XP. Kinda impossible to SCAN a Y.
I need another month of detailing and I will take some regular/chemical pictures and scan them.

Had to find this thread...
any news lately? I think I'll have my kits sent over to me and get back to this stuff... Y'know... we are behind! The Y Wing will always be my favorite ship, so I want to devote some time to identifying the remaining parts! Who's with me?

icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry James...no dice .....get nuth'in but a blank page
icon_frown.gif
maybe my computer just sucks?Anyway, I can view the pics another way?I'm dying to see yur pics

So you actually used the shovels...
icon_smile.gif
Looks great!!! I can't wait to start on mine, but that might be a while...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back